Problem getting payments from Ebay

PubManagement
Contributor
Contributor

We set up an Ebay account with a different email address than what is used for PayPal. We think we linked the PayPal account correctly but the payment did not go to our account. We got an an email from Paypal saying we have to set up an account. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PubManagement 

Buyers pay to the email address you have on your auctions, so if the correct one is not on there the money would not transfer.

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down near the bottom and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

If its the old email address then if you still own it then 'add' it to your paypal account as you can have up to 8 on the 1 paypal account and the funds should show.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PubManagement 

Buyers pay to the email address you have on your auctions, so if the correct one is not on there the money would not transfer.

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down near the bottom and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

If its the old email address then if you still own it then 'add' it to your paypal account as you can have up to 8 on the 1 paypal account and the funds should show.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.