Private Ebay sale

Kat4488
New Community Member

Hello Everyone.

I have a real problem with PayPal.  I've had a business linked with PayPal (that is no longer trading).  I cannot seem to disengage from it and close it down.  I was trying to set up a private account and PayPal won't let me - it keeps linking me to the old, defunct business account.  

I sold a piece of dive gear on Ebay yesterday.  It was paid for by PayPal and I can't find the transaction on my personal bank account, even though Ebay has my personal bank details.  I'm so confused, I don't know where to start.  Ebay confirmed that the item was instantly paid for...........don't know where the payment is.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kat4488

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kat4488 

Any payment will go to the paypal account that your email address is linked to...

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down near the bottom and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kat4488 

Any payment will go to the paypal account that your email address is linked to...

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down near the bottom and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.