Preauthorised

Najhan
Contributor
Contributor
Hi guys, may i ask something, where preauthorised money go? Since the shop that i buy thing didn’t receive the payment, then paypal deduct my account and put at preauthorised..fyi, I didn’t complete my purchase bcs i was shocked paypal deduct to mush from my account.. so i just go back previous page without checkout the activity.. and then paypal put my money preauthorised but and after few day, the notification gone.. so how i want to trace where my money go.. if u have the same Situation like Me, feel free tu givensome advise.
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Mohitkrishna93
Contributor
Contributor
I too have the same issue. Has your issue been resolved yet ?
Login to Me Too

Najhan
Contributor
Contributor
Not settle yet. I dont know what to do now. All i can do just wait 30 days. If it’s not settle, i also dont know what to do.. haha 😓 how bout you? How long you’ve been waiting?
Login to Me Too

Mohitkrishna93
Contributor
Contributor
It's only been a day. But I too am fretting thinking about this. I will update if I get credited back.
Login to Me Too

Najhan
Contributor
Contributor
Bro, i got my money back, they credit into my account. Thank god.
Login to Me Too

Mohitkrishna93
Contributor
Contributor
Got mine back too
Login to Me Too

Neeq94

hi , is the money transferred back to your bank account, or it was transferred to your paypal account?

i just made the same mistake and quite helpless thinking abt where my money went

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.