Preapproved payment on playstation store

itachi150
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings to everyone in community.

First time using the forum, but i hope you can help me clear my doubt.

Two days ago i made a purchase on the playstation store via my laptop for a digital download game

and after making the purchase i noticed that in the transaction of the purchase it says "preapproved payment".

The account on the playstation had some funds on it and i completed the rest of the payment with the balance on my bank account.

The payment for the purchase has already been withdrawn from my bank account along with the few funds on the PSN account to complete the purchase,

but my question is if the status remains as "preapproved payment" or does it changes once the process is done ?

i also ask because i received an email two days after making the purchase saying;

"Sony Interactive Entertainment has cancelled a Billing Agreement with you.  Description: Sony PSN BA via web"

it leaves me curious cause it's the first time i have seen this.

its also the first time i made a purchase on the PS store website using my paypal account 

so i was hoping if anyone can help clear this doubt.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

crispyexcal
New Community Member

@itachi150 wrote:

Greetings to everyone in community.

First time using the forum, but i hope you can help me clear my doubt.

Two days ago i made a purchase on the playstation store via my laptop for a digital download game

and after making the purchase i noticed that in the transaction of the purchase it says "preapproved payment".

The account on the playstation had some funds on it and i completed the rest of the payment with the balance on my bank account.

The payment for the purchase has already been withdrawn from my bank account along with the few funds on the PSN account to complete the purchase,

but my question is if the status remains as "preapproved payment" or does it changes once the process is done ?

i also ask because i received an email two days after making the purchase saying;

"Sony Interactive Entertainment has cancelled a Billing Agreement with you.  Description: Sony PSN BA via web"

it leaves me curious cause it's the first time i have seen this.

its also the first time i made a purchase on the PS store website using my paypal account 

so i was hoping if anyone can help clear this doubt.

Hey, its been a couple months since this post but I also received the email saying "Sony Interactive Entertainment has cancelled a Billing Agreement with you. Will I run into any problems because of this?

Login to Me Too

itachi150
Contributor
Contributor

hi,

from my own experience i haven't had any trouble regarding the matter. at the very least i haven't been addressed by Sony, Paypal or any one for that matter.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.