Pre approved payments

Trek71
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I’ve tried making a payment via PayPal and I keep seeing the message “ we’re sorry but pre approved payments couldn’t be set up at this time , try again later” why am I seeing this ......
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Trek71 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Trek71
Contributor
Contributor
United Kingdom
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Intars

Hi Trek71,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

If you see an error message when trying to make a payment, it could be because there may be an issue with the payment method you’ve selected, you or the recipient may have a limitation placed on a PayPal account or you may need to go through a security check, so we can confirm your identity. If you would like to contact us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal, email or phone and we would be happy to assist you further.

-Intars

Login to Me Too

Trek71
Contributor
Contributor
I don’t know if this information helps , but the merchant is Netflix, every time I try to make payment through PayPal that message of pre approved pay couldn’t be set up at this time , appears .....why is there no clear message on what’s the issue , so that I can try to correct.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Intars

Hi Trek71,

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal, email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

-Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.