Pre-approved Payments Gcash

daphneroseque
Contributor
Contributor

I couldn't find the pre-approved payment option under payments. I need to relink my Gcash to my Paypal. how do I continue with this? Please please help us!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
8 REPLIES 8

daphneroseque
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much for helping me. Greatly appreciated and God bless!

Login to Me Too

Jaysen_16
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Can you help me out how can I fix with my problem same as yours? I can't find the link of pre approve payments on my paymail. I have a fully verified Gcash account and a verified personal type paypal account. Thanks, Jaysen
Login to Me Too

Julziet
New Community Member
Same problem... But when I open my pre approved payments I can't click the approve button it is not color blue link its black.. How can I link my gcash if I can't click the approve button? Plss help me
Login to Me Too

JJ_25
Contributor
Contributor
Pre approval
Login to Me Too

Jhasper20
Contributor
Contributor
I need to link my PayPal to gcash
Login to Me Too

joycegalero
Contributor
Contributor

hi guys, still having the same problem. 

I can't make cash in with my gcash account and also can't click on the approved for pre approved plan. 

I already relink my paypal to gcash and I still cant transfer money.

Please help!

joycegalero_0-1613624749104.png

Login to Me Too

roivfielguab
Contributor
Contributor

When I clicked the link that leads me to pre approved payments it states that "You haven't set up any Preapproved Payments yet. They're an easier and more secure way to send money or automate payments. To get started, go to our client's website that offers PayPal Preapproved Payments." where should I go next?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.