Contributor

Re: Pre Approved Paymen on G-Xchange

Me too
Contributor

Mabilao, Sanfabian, Pangasinan
Contributor

Re: Pre Approved on G-

How to reapproved payments I connot find G-exchange INC to approve?pls help me thank you
Contributor

clipboard_image_0.gif 

Hello <removed>,

Your preapproved payments plan G-Xchange, inc.:PA-7P129181D0717952M has been cancelled.

To renew this plan, please contact G-Xchange, inc. and sign up for a new preapproved payments plan with them.

Business information
Business: G-Xchange, inc.

Thanks,
PayPal

this is my message also please help!

Hi Camilo_Soriano, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Billing agreements are set up through seller websites directly. When setting up payment through a seller with billing agreements enabled a billing agreement will be automatically activated.

- Siobhan 

Contributor

The information of both my G-Xchange and Paypal are the same but, why is it still not accepting to link my accounts. it says same message, that your preapproved has been cancelled. Is there anything else I can do? Please help. 

Contributor

m also having the same issue. I linked my gcash account to my paypal account several times and there's no G-Xchange on my pre-approved payments. How can we link our account if it's not showing on our paypal account?

New Community Member

How can i apply to the renewal of G xchange ?
Contributor

Your preapproved payments plan G-Xchange, inc. : PA- 4MP656955018164Y, has been cancelled. To renew this plan, please contact G-Xchange, inc. ang sign up for a new preapproved payments plan with them. Business information Business: G-Xchange, inc. this is my message also please help!!!
Contributor

Me too i have same problem with them.and they send to me a same email that they send with you guys.how we solve that or they do some solution with that.