G-XCHANGE

Pinchaz
New Community Member

Guys please help. I transfered money from PayPal to Gcash however it went to G-XCHANGE. And I don't know where my money is now? It's not showing in Gcash.

Login to Me Too
235 REPLIES 235

Jomalou18
I have the same problem.. seems like a lot of people have this kind of problem.. why it hasn't been resolved yet?..
Login to Me Too

kwarta2020
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem on this.. i cant cash in to my Gcash via Paypal. Gcash said i should unlink and this is exactly the problem now. I contact and ask help to Paypal its so useless no effort to assist.
Login to Me Too

Kevinpogi1515
I can't link my account to paypal, i hope you can help me.
Login to Me Too

rairai_a
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem kindly help me
Login to Me Too

MrMagnus04
New Community Member
idk if paypal is stupid or not but i've been clicking the "Manage Funding Sources" and there's nothing appearing. I shouldn't have create a paypal account in the first place if this inconvenience keeps on going.
Login to Me Too

Lubasan
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Pre approved paymen on G-Xchange
Login to Me Too

Smcdeladia
Contributor
Contributor
mine also,,i transfer my money from paypal to gchash and it says succesfully transfer and also i recieve an email that i need to log in to my paypal account for pre approved but i cannot acces it.Please fix this
Login to Me Too

tefanie08
Contributor
Contributor
how to fix my paypal account i want to link to gcash
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Joy

Hi @tefanie08,

You can learn how to link your Gcash account to your PayPal account by visiting the link here. We hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

philipjohnhuela
Contributor
Contributor
You've signed up for preapproved payments plan with G-xchange INC with PayPal. To view the details, log in on the PayPal homepage, go to your Profile, and click Preapproved Payments. Then click G-xchange INC:PA-1J883820D1901434B.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.