G-XCHANGE

Pinchaz
New Community Member

Guys please help. I transfered money from PayPal to Gcash however it went to G-XCHANGE. And I don't know where my money is now? It's not showing in Gcash.

Login to Me Too
235 REPLIES 235

MarkBallado
Contributor
Contributor

m also having the same issue. I linked my gcash account to my paypal account several times and there's no G-Xchange on my pre-approved payments. How can we link our account if it's not showing on our paypal account?

Login to Me Too

RENZSOCUANO
Contributor
Contributor
How can i apply to the renewal of G xchange ?
Login to Me Too

syril
Contributor
Contributor
Your preapproved payments plan G-Xchange, inc. : PA- 4MP656955018164Y, has been cancelled. To renew this plan, please contact G-Xchange, inc. ang sign up for a new preapproved payments plan with them. Business information Business: G-Xchange, inc. this is my message also please help!!!
Login to Me Too

AnnabelleLato
Contributor
Contributor
How to fix
Login to Me Too

Mis_0915
Contributor
Contributor
Please where can I find the pre approval payment ? Please help
Login to Me Too

jujuondabih

same I can't find mine too this is so annoying.

Login to Me Too

emerxred21
Contributor
Contributor
Your preapproved payments plan G-xchange INC : PA-6M31703292096832B, has been cancelled. To renew this plan, please contact G-xchange INC and sign up for a new preapproved payments plan with them. Business information Business: G-xchange INC
Login to Me Too

Criskhiel
Contributor
Contributor
Me too i have same problem with them.and they send to me a same email that they send with you guys.how we solve that or they do some solution with that.
Login to Me Too

mariecel
Contributor
Contributor
me too,..how to transfer the money from paypal to Gcash
Login to Me Too

dagohoybabygirl
Contributor
Contributor
How to tranfer my money paypal to gcash
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.