Poshmark order details

buymethat123
New Community Member

I ordered for the first time from Poshmark....I got the transaction info from Paypal...but I can't find info on where/who my purchase is coming from or a tracking # on Paypal?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @buymethat123,

Thank you for your post. I'm happy to help! If you've sent a payment, the recipient of the payment is listed in the transaction details in your PayPal account's Transaction History. If the service that you're paying through acts as an intermediary for the transaction, the information regarding the other party would likely only be available in your account on that service's website. I would recommend checking the help pages or contact page for the service to see if there's any information regarding tracking your ordered item.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.