how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Sita_80_
Contributor
Contributor
A mi me dice esto todos los dias... Redemption quota is exhausted today, please redeem earlier tomorrow. No se por que si todo lp he hecho bien.
Login to Me Too

Jamesonallen2
Contributor
Contributor
Has there been any resolution to this problem
Login to Me Too

9shelbs8
Contributor
Contributor
When it's asking for paypal account and email put both your emails and click go or whatever it says next. As a person that plays this game. My paypal linked up and I wasn't given an error . My cash out is under review for the time being.
Login to Me Too

jacalato
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I did this too, both email addresses, it accepted, said money would be transferred, nothing received, balance Went to zero. How do you track this, who do you contact?
Login to Me Too

Nobody-seenit
Contributor
Contributor
This games with holding over $1000 in PayPal money so far I've heard nothing from there customer service
Login to Me Too

DaWILDMAN
Contributor
Contributor
I did 4 pay outs they said would get the funds 7 to 15 working days, my first 2 payouts was 300.00 and 800.00 both 15 working days was up yesterday and got nothing
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DaWILDMAN 

Another of these games?

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Glow1974
Contributor
Contributor

This is a scam app with false advertisement.  They need to be shutdown, but then they will just come up with a new scam.  Where’s my money stupid app?C2300543-2D00-4E2D-8422-3FF2010F48F4.png

Login to Me Too

smikemc
Contributor
Contributor

Hmmm, and probably won't hear anything from them.  I don't think we'll see a dime from them...read the fine print.

Login to Me Too

Sam12346
New Community Member
Same here it just stopped posting the money scam scam this apps like thus need to be stopped
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.