Please help

Raadmk
Contributor
Contributor
This message showed up “Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.” Please help me
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, Raadmk. Welcome to the PayPal Community! I hope the situation where you've been unable to send a payment has been resolved by now. If not, I hope the following information is helpful.

In general, seeing an error message like the one you described indicates PayPal's Security System has taken steps to block the transaction based on detection of a higher than usual level of risk. That's not a reflection on you or your standing as a PayPal Customer, but only a reflection of PayPal's concern with keeping transactions as safe and secure as possible.

Situations like this usually resolve themselves after 24-48 hours which gives the System time to re-set, but it also often helps to log out of everything on your computer, delete the cookies and temporary internet files, and re-start your system before trying again after waiting at least 24 hours.

Please also make only one attempt to complete an action like a withdrawal, and please be sure to log on from a secure network as well. I hope this is helpful.

If you continue to run into problems, you may contact PayPal's Customer Service via phone or email (by clicking Contact at the bottom of any page when you are logged on to your account) or via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal). Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael
PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.