Please help,PayPal to my Nigeria first bank account

Rose3456g
New Community Member
Please this is my first time of using PayPal and I don't want to regret it, I sent some money on the 22 of February and it was immediately taken from my first bank account,and the people I sent the money to refunded the money back to me on the same day and I received a message from PayPal that my money has been refunded back to my credit card. I waited for a week for it to reflect at my local bank account but it did not, I went to my local bank account and they said they didn't receive any refund and I should ask PayPal,I chatted with PayPal costumer care and was told it can take up to 30 days. But it is 24th of March,that is more than 30 days, why have I not seen my money. Please help,I am already regretting using PayPal 😭😭
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Bukunmi
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! Please have you gotten your refund now? I also have this problem and I want to know if I’ll ever get my money back. If you have, can you share what you did? Thanks
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bukunmi 

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller from a card then once marked refunded/completed it will automatically go back to that card.
Paypal say allow 30 days for a card (1 billing cycle) but its rarely that long.
(Can vary according to country though).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.