Playing with my money

NoFear1981
Contributor
Contributor

2 of my Paypal balance transfer to my debit has been pending for since wendsday night.still have nothing. My first tranfer was in my bank account in one day. Paypal is becoming a pain in the **bleep** and im done with paypal after i get my funds. So quit playing games. You took your fees but make people wait for days. No wondef why ebay os seperating from paypal.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
So you are withdrawing funds to your debit card? If so, that's essentially a "non-referenced credit" and depending on your bank treats it there could be additional time before those funds show up.

Are you banking with one of the "big banks" or a smaller branch? Have you called them to ask about it? Does it show up as Pending in your online banking, or does it not show up at all? Does the PayPal transaction for the withdrawal give you any info about expected clearing date or anything like that?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

NoFear1981
Contributor
Contributor
It shows up pending on here its been 3 days now. There should be no reason why the transfer is delayed unless paypal does it on purpose. Its the only logical explanation in my situation.
Login to Me Too

NoFear1981
Contributor
Contributor
Theres nothing showing up on my bank account paypal has it pending. I transfered it on oct.17th after 7pm. Funny thing is its never takin this long before.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.