Personal Payment Not Coming Through

Cekrawczyk
Contributor
Contributor

I was supposed to receive a personal payment and it isn't coming through.  The sender used the correct email (triple-checked) and on their end the status says "unclaimed."  My email addresses, phone number, and bank accounts have all been verified and I am able to make payments.  After the first payment, I un-linked both bank accounts and re-added and verified them, then sent another payment.  The second payment also says unclaimed.  I called PayPal service and they told me it was a problem with my bank, and when I called my bank they said it was a problem with PayPal.  Does anyone know what could be wrong??

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cekrawczyk 

So in total you were sent 2 payments, both "unclaimed"? Because the second time, it seems as though you sent the payment and I just want to confirm.

Check your email...did you receive PayPal email about the payments? You may have to Accept the Money to claim the money and related to this issue if it hasn't been dealt with:

Policy updates and user agreement changes to Personal PayPal accounts

What can I do with my personal PayPal account, PayPal Cash account or PayPal Cash Plus account?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cekrawczyk 

So in total you were sent 2 payments, both "unclaimed"? Because the second time, it seems as though you sent the payment and I just want to confirm.

Check your email...did you receive PayPal email about the payments? You may have to Accept the Money to claim the money and related to this issue if it hasn't been dealt with:

Policy updates and user agreement changes to Personal PayPal accounts

What can I do with my personal PayPal account, PayPal Cash account or PayPal Cash Plus account?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Cekrawczyk
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, there were two payments sent a week apart that both say unclaimed.  I haven't received any emails, notifications, or activity.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.