Pending

Ng1974
Contributor
Contributor
Hello! I put an order thru wickes building supplies on 17 october and wanted 2 x heaters at total bill 80 pounds. But when i pressed on the paypal button to pay, the screen went blank then a message said "unable to process". So i tried another 2 times that day. Then on 18th october i got 3 seperate emails saying my order was happening but wickes will take the money when delivery is ready. So i phned wickes and they had my contact details but no order. So i asked them to delete my contact details. Then i phned paypal waited an hour and spoke to a nice man in billings dept who said my money had been pending but it had been cancelled by paypal. Its now tues 20 october and im worried im still going to get charged 240 pounds which isnt fair as i only originally wanted 2 heaters, not 6 heaters. Please help me. Thanks.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Johnnyboi420
New Community Member
I am having the exact same problem pretty much. I ordered 2 items, a door and sheet of mdf. I ordered on the 20th Oct and noticed I not even had a single email from wickes, but did get a receipt from paypal. Usually straight after ordering you would get an email from wickes themselves. Then I noticed paypal was saying pending authorisation. So I phoned wickes up and they had no record of my order whatsoever. But guess what? Here's where the madness starts lol. Today, the sheet of mdf arrived but not the door. So I phoned wickes again to let them know that the sheet of mdf came but no door. So they check the system via various ways: postcode, contact number, email etc, but couldn't still find any information of anything being sent out or any sign of any order whatsoever. Really strange. Now I don't even know whether to wait in or not in case that door arrives. This is by far the craziest transaction ever and I've made hundreds if not thousands through paypal. There is definitely something up with wickes. I dont think it's paypal as all other paypal payments since have been fine. Hope you get sorted soon.
Login to Me Too

plasman
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get this sorted pls I'm having the same problem?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.