Pending

karinavaliva
Contributor
Contributor

I received the payment of £ 287.80 today from Andrey <removed>. He was charged £ 15 for that transaction. This was not a sale or goods transaction, it was a present for a child. Can you realise my funding immediately, as I repeat, this wasn't goods transaction, and I done it before without any problems. Responde immediately.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Jil013
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @karinavaliva

Thank you for raising your concern through our community forum.

While a lot of options can be taken for funds releasing, the most efficient way that you can do is have them refund the payment back to and you re-send them the money (making it sure this time you're choosing the Payment for Friends/ Family) so:
1. It won't get held
2. They'll get the money in full for payment for Goods & Services has a fee.

Hope this helps. Stay safe!
Login to Me Too

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @karinavaliva 

I hope all is well.

Aside from refunding the money back to sender, you can also have the sender confirmed the transaction on his/her end (only if he/she has a PayPal account that was used for this transaction) to release the money immediately. However, please be advised that PayPal will keep the fee. If you are okay with that, please click the link below.

How do I confirm receipt of an item/service? 

***If you see a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe! ☺

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.