Pending transaction

seanturner6
New Community Member
I sent my money to my bank card but it says pending and i need it asap, how long will the money be pending for?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@seanturner6

At present, apparently it's not possible to withdraw money from a UK PayPal account balance to a credit or debit card. You need to withdraw to a bank account instead. Probably why it is Pending? Pending status means transfer is being reviewed by PayPal, could take up to 72 hours before it is marked complete if PayPal allows it and then it'll take however long it takes for your bank card to process it.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/can-i-withdraw-money-to-my-credit-card-faq859

If this is the case, I'm puzzled as to how you were able to transfer to card in the first place.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

seanturner6
New Community Member
I’m sending it to my bank account not card sorry, how long does it take to review because i’m worried as it is £200 and need it right now
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@seanturner6

When a transfer to bank is Pending for review, it could take up to 72 hours. Once it is marked complete, it'll take however long you were told when you requested the transfer. 1 day?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

seanturner6
New Community Member
It didn’t give me a time period and I really need the moneh for 10pm tonight is there any possible way that can happen?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.