Pending took a lot of time ......!!!!

i3zSA
Contributor
Contributor

Guys I don't use PayPal too much but 2 days ago I paid for fishisfast site $164 and PayPal took the money from my bank account (VISA) but the money stayed in pending status like 2 days.. any help ? I'm really on harry fathers day has finished and I'm too late to give my father his gift. please if you know anything help me or at least tell me how to contact PayPal with live chat feature …

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

@i3zSA

Thanks for reaching out on our Community Forums for assistance regarding your payment. I hope you were able to find a resolution in time for Father's Day. If not, I might recommend reaching out to our friends in Customer Service to dive into this a bit deeper. To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

Have a wonderful day!

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_JonK

@i3zSA

Thanks for reaching out on our Community Forums for assistance regarding your payment. I hope you were able to find a resolution in time for Father's Day. If not, I might recommend reaching out to our friends in Customer Service to dive into this a bit deeper. To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

Have a wonderful day!

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.