Pending status

Anna872
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal's team, Please inform me why the status of payment from 12 March is still pending?? Today already 17th March and nobody reply me. Thank you

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor
@Anna872 As you haven't said where its pending or type of payment or transfer then your best bet is to contact customer services. Click help/contact bottom of paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Anna872
Contributor
Contributor
The payment was from my PayPal account to my friend. I contacted the Customer service and always get the automated answeres. Nobody from the PayPal's team answers the question why and doesn’t solve this problem. Now I want to return this payment. They also sent the automated answer that the best way to return the payment is contact the seller. BUT! The seller cannot return it to me, since he did not receive it! What should I do in this situation ?? PayPal must either send this payment at last or return it to me. Best regards, Anna
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.