Pending refund almost 40 days

Montaño
Contributor
Contributor
Could somebody help what to do? Or how to call customer service? Im from philippines, i bought fishing supply from tackledirect online shop. I paid thru paypal account from peso to dollar. From that day I can see my transaction from paypal that it is pending. After a couple of days seller cancelled my transaction and told me that funds has been released. I check my paypal account but the transaction id in activity portion has gone. I contacted paypal agent of my pending refund and said that i should wait for 30days. Its been 40 days but no refund reflected in my account. Ive worried so much because that money is not mine. Please help me. I filed dispute from my bank card but they need void receipt. i cannot provide because the seller is not replying to my emails and i cannot file dispute to paypal.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @Montaño,

I am so very sorry to hear this occurred, and I would encourage you to contact our customer service directly so they can review the status of the transaction for you. To do this, please follow the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page, or you can also reach us on Facebook or at @AskPayPal on Twitter.  

I hope this helps and thank you!

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.