Pending refund? Delay in refund? PayPal theft!

CLASS_ACTION
Contributor
Contributor

For over 1 month i have been trying to get a refund of the $1000 that i tried to send to italy.  Pay pal employees can see all the transactions and admit the money has disappeared, admit to having “e-check” technical issues, admit the money was not recieved by the intended recipient, admit the money was not refund to my bank account, admit the money was not refunded to my paypal account and the highlight yesterday was when the “manager of customer service Brian employee #46937 {if that was even true} tells me, that this problem really hasn’t been going on that long and that they have to prioritize their refunds based on the amount of the transfer and attempted to start to lecture us on how it is that companies make money.  In this case, clearly its theft.

This will not go unanswered, tomorrow I file suit anyone caring to join in go to PAYPALVICTIM.SIMPLESITE for contact details and join in on stopping the abuse by paypal and their use of your money for extended periods of time in the overnight money markets!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.