Pending payments

Redjade
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I asked a seller to send an item signed for as it cost £50. The seller didnt not send it signed for and the item was declared delivered but i did not receive it. The seller told me it was their husband who sent it, then it was the daughter .... we argeed to a refund. The seller said they've sent it in euros and ive gotta change my currency and ive said i havnt received it. Then the seller said i dont need to change my currency i need to accept pending payments. But nothing is showing on my paypal account. I have a notification bell saying payments will be held for 21 days is this the payment? .... So confused from day dot with this seller. They have sent a screenshot of the refund transaction to me but cant confirm.whther its real as im waiting to call ebay in the.morning Am i being scammed?!??!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Redjade 

Yes, that seems that would probably be the payment. You will see a new transaction in the Recent Activity section. And see ON HOLD on the transaction.

If you are unsure and since no one here can review your account activity, please contact PayPal for further assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.