Pending payments

Gardnergirl7
Contributor
Contributor
I paid an invoice to an electrician, it has been taken from my bank but not gone into the bank of the electrician, can anybody suggest what to do please?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gardnergirl7

Paypal payments go from paypal account to paypal account and then the receiver can withdraw those funds to any linked funding source available in their country.

Is it pending in your account or BOTH accounts?

Is there a clearance date?

Was it sent in another currency?

Have you double checked the email address the payment was sent to and made sure there were no spelling errors?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gardnergirl7

Paypal payments go from paypal account to paypal account and then the receiver can withdraw those funds to any linked funding source available in their country.

Is it pending in your account or BOTH accounts?

Is there a clearance date?

Was it sent in another currency?

Have you double checked the email address the payment was sent to and made sure there were no spelling errors?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Stacy64
Contributor
Contributor
I am also having this problem. I have a screenshot if the money out of my account. Withdrawn by pay pal. But it still lists as pending in my moms PayPal account(where I sent)
Login to Me Too

SlickNC
Contributor
Contributor
Can you tell me if the payment is only pending on my end. How does the buyer release it on there end. I have already shipped the product and they are completely willing to do so. But, we can not figure out the steps to take
Login to Me Too

Gardnergirl7
Contributor
Contributor
My electrician has an account with PP so why won't the money I paid and has been taken from PP, not gone I nto his account? Went out of my bank on 12january. Beryl
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gardnergirl7

Firstly you said you paid into his bank account not paypal account, so i told you that you can't pay into someones bank account.

Secondly you haven't answered any of the questions that i took the time to ask you so i could help with your problem so unfortunately you will need to contact customer services instead.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

temp20200320
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL IS THE MAFIA AND THEY ARE FED UP . I AM GOING TO SINK THEM!

Login to Me Too

temp20200320
Contributor
Contributor

WORST COMPANY IN THE WORLD. STEAL HOLD AND LIE

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.