Pending payments

jssc
Contributor
Contributor

I have to pending payments. When is the target I never received the goods but there is no option to cancel. The other is over $260 and I don't see anywhere to cancel either these are stemming from last April how do I get my money

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jssc

Does it say pending / unclaimed or just pending / awaiting authorisation??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

pamela1942
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is a rip off. They take your money on cancelled orders and don't give it back.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pamela1942

Rubbish...........

When you cancel a payment those funds can't do a u-turn > they have to process through to paypal who will then either return them to your funding source (if you paid with a debit or credit card), or credit your paypal balance (if it was funded from your balance or instant bank transfer), but that takes a few days and sometimes up to a week.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

pamela1942
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal deducts funds from a Debit Card so therefore the amount of $141 should be in my account NOW! The original PENDING transactions took place on the 7th July and today is the 12th July here in Australia. ASOS advised me they should take 48 hours to be credited to my bank account. That appears to be their experience of CANCELLED accounts.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pamela1942

https://www.paypal.com/au/smarthelp/article/how-can-i-view-the-status-of-my-refund-on-my-paypal-acco...

Refunds to credit or debit cards can take up to 30 days depending on the card company involved.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.