Pending payment

Newsbowss
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, just wondering if anyone had this before im new to paypal so if anyone sends me any money it goes on hold. Well I sent some hair bows off to a lady on Wednesday and she received them today. But she said there isn't a button what says she's got them. So it can release my money. And shes being really rude saying she's never had to do this before and this is so much hassle. But I've got a feeling I won't get the money. Has anyone got any advice
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Newsbowss 

With payments received for tangible goods Paypal would request valid tracking information confirming the funds have been delivered to the buyer. As they can validate the tracking information online, once it is delivered we can release the funds. As you have presumably not sent trackable then Paypal would be unable to release these funds any sooner than the 21 days.

If you mark the item as shipped the the buyer may have the option on their account to mark the transaction as delivery/satisfied. If the buyer confirms this by clicking on the "Confirm Receipt" button, the funds may be released to you sooner. This is not always guaranteed. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Newsbowss 

With payments received for tangible goods Paypal would request valid tracking information confirming the funds have been delivered to the buyer. As they can validate the tracking information online, once it is delivered we can release the funds. As you have presumably not sent trackable then Paypal would be unable to release these funds any sooner than the 21 days.

If you mark the item as shipped the the buyer may have the option on their account to mark the transaction as delivery/satisfied. If the buyer confirms this by clicking on the "Confirm Receipt" button, the funds may be released to you sooner. This is not always guaranteed. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.