Pending payment

Alanacoleman94
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone else having issues?! I regularly use my PayPal and only use one bank account for depositing from & withdrawing too, tried to withdraw £100 as I have an unexpected bill which needed sorting today & a 5 month old who’s ran out of some bits & it’s now pending. Spoken to customer service which was about as much use as a turnip would be to me right now considering they’re repeating everything that’s online (which isn’t a lot of information) When I opened my PayPal this wasn’t made clear that I might have to wait up to 72 hours for my OWN MONEY. It’s really disgusting especially during the current circumstance im lacking money as it is and now I can’t even have access to the only money I did have left!! But yet I gaurantee if it was left in PayPal and I’d made a purchase via PayPal it would be fine. Quick enough to accept my deposits into my PayPal but not so quick at allowing me to have access to my own money back. Yet an odd £20 here or there is fine, I’d be more accepting if it was to a different bank account but it’s the same one I use everytime. Seen loads of posts of similar situations, I’ve had one person say it can take 24 hours which is almost up then seen a post where it can be 2-72 hours (I mean what kind of time range is that to start with?! Shocking!!) then be told up to 72 hours. Getting nowhere with anybody. PayPal use to be so reliable to me now I think I’d rather stay away once my moneys cleared. It’s needed today, infact it was needed hours ago to be completely honest! It’s shocking that it states instant transfer yet I’m having to wait: I use this for quick & convenience. After getting told 2 hours it’s ridiculous. You have no right holding onto money, and claiming instant withdrawals if it isn’t instant, when asked about the supposed security checks nothings being done! Just holding onto my money for the sake of it, you’re leaving people with bills to pay and mouths to feed with no other money and means to do so! I’ve tried making a complaint and get the same message over and over. Just a bunch of computerised responses rather than actual people!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.