Pending payment not showing up

Rakuzzann
New Community Member

I was in the process of making a purchase through a website but I didn't place my order after I entered my paypal info., then my bank account got charged for the amount of the purchase and it shows as a pending purchase through paypal, but on my paypal, there is nothing whatsoever about this transaction, pending or not. And I contacted the website and they told me that couldn't locate a payment or an order placed by me so there was nothing they can do.

What should I do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi @Rakuzzann,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to hear about the experience that you have had with your purchase. Even though a purchase didn't complete and record in your PayPal account, the funds can be held by your bank. Generally, they'd be released in a few days. I recommend contacting your bank for for more information. Please note that the general customer service at your bank may not be able to provide specific information on why your money is being held and when  it would be released. You will need to contact the department in charge of online payments to obtain this information.

-Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.