Pending payment issue

Dennisb829
New Community Member
Hi I'm new to paypal so my first sale has the payment pending. But on the website it says I could have the funds released almost right away if the buyer clicks confirm receipt of item button on activities log. And he sent me a video of him trying to find it from another phone and there was no button to click. Once he verifies he got the item I'll get paid. Any info on why he can't find the button or if someone could post photos exactly where to click would be super appreciated. Thank you.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dennisb829 

With payments received for tangible goods Paypal would request valid tracking information confirming the funds have been delivered to the buyer. As they can validate the tracking information online, once it is delivered they can release the funds. As you have received the funds for a ???service no tracking number is applicable and they would be unable to release these funds any sooner than the 21 days.

If you mark the transaction as processed (if a service) or shipped (if sent in the post) then buyer may have the option on their account to mark the transaction as delivery/satisfied. If the buyer confirms this by clicking on the "Confirm Receipt" button, the funds may be released to you sooner. This is not always guaranteed. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.