Pending payment cancel

Desley1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Guys, I am still trying to get this sorted either via community or from PayPal themselves. I have a payment pending from 24th July and I have been in touch with the party concerned to refund etc but his account being a business had issues. He cannot log in etc to do refund. PayPal tell me they will do a transfer at some stage but cannot because of Covid19 find out when exactly this will be done. I would do a cancellation but cannot find a cancel button. Help and advice would be appreciated. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Desley1 

Pending on your paypal account? Pending on the sellers paypal account? Pending on both accounts? Pending awaiting authorisation on your account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Desley1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, It is pending to go into their account. There was a issue with the account apparently not being able to access it...not only my transaction but other's as well. The people that have the account have said to get it transferred back to me but it is just such a hassle....it is needed for med treatment and it is becoming a life and death situation. Which I why I need it sorted asap. Thank you. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.