Pending money received

Nelleyvallo
Contributor
Contributor
Its been 4days that my friend send money to me but until now i didn't yet received what do I do now i need my money somebody know what can i do?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Juallies
Contributor
Contributor
If your friend sent it to you it would instantly be available in PayPal. There would be a record of transfer at their end. Then you can trace what has happened. In my ( and it's just my experience and opinion), if you didn't get it in 5mins it was either sent to the wrong PayPal account or not sent at all. A friend of mine sent money from the U.S.A. It was in my account in 5mins, currency adjustment done as well. I have had a thing were you are sent the code transfer which you input and it's available straight away. You can phone PayPal and they can confirm if any money has gone into your account in the last 60 days and in app it will also be listed. I've sold things and received money straight away from the buyer. If it's been a while since it was sent, like I said it sounds like one of two things. Either not sent or sent to wrong account. Get in touch with the person who sent it and get them to send a screenshot of their outward payment. Hope you get the money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.