Pending Transaction

Jake19951
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I have a pending transaction and have received an email stating that shipping confirmation is required to release the funds. Is this true? I am skeptical about sending something expensive without having the actual cash.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Sidney08
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @Jake19951 , I hope you're doing fine.

If the money is already posted to your paypal account but was put on hold, then that's fine. You have to ship the item to your buyer.

If the money is not there on your account,please refrain from shipping the item. If you are doubtful about the email, you can forward it to spoof@paypal.com . 

I hope this helps. If you find this helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Have a great day and keep safe.

Login to Me Too

Sidney08
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @Jake19951 , I hope you're doing fine.

If the money is already posted to your paypal account and still on hold, you can ship the item to the buyer so that you can provide the tracking number to the resolution center. If the money is not yet posted to your paypal account ,please refrain from shipping the item. If you are doubtful to the email you received, you can forward it to spoof@paypal.com . 

I hope this helps. If you find this helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Have a great day and keep safe.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.