Pending Payment

Chelseadebcarr1
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a item on Depop yesterday for £28.00, the seller hadn’t received the payment because the payment was pending, the seller was new to Depop and had never sold anything on there before, I knew I’d definitely payed for the item and of course I showed proof of the receipt, I waited over night to see if it would automatically send her the money but it was still held as pending, she had checked if she needed to verify her account and she didn’t, and I also left her a review on her Depop, even though I hadn’t recieved the item as i thought it was speed up the process? What should I do?? Is there anything that I need to do or the seller needs to do so they can access the payment?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chelseadebcarr1

Pending on YOUR account.

Pending on the SELLERS account.

If yours does it say pending / unclaimed and if so is there a cancel option?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kayochin
Contributor
Contributor
If the transaction is showing on your end as completed, then the issue is with the sender's account. Since it is their first time selling something, that could actually be the reason why it is pending. In any case, if the payment says completed on your end, it only means that the seller should give you the item you purchased.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.