Pending Payment 4 installments

agferguson87
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having issues with the 4 installments. I used the merchant Mercari.com I purchased two tops both different transactions through PayPal 4 installments. Both were approved and both are pending yet the money has already came out of my account. So the issue is that I never got an email from the merchant and when I talked to the sellers they have nothing saying that there item was bought from me and my PayPal account. I contacted both sellers and they said the transaction must have not gone through. Yet PayPal has already took the payment out. People that sell on Mercari.com don't actually get paid until the customer get the items. So the two shirts I payed for are not actually purchased  when I used PayPal on there website. When I go to seller details in Paypal for those transactions it has nothing stating who the seller is it just says 4 installments. So its like PayPal didn't connect with the merchant but still charged me the amount for the two items and no one will help me. Help Please!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.