Peer to Peer Money Transfer System

kaushik2018
Contributor
Contributor

Before I start , I would like to say about myself that I am still learning to know how this Global Payment processing works. Sometimes I feel like why it's so difficult to work with international payment gateway providers. These things often raises the question in my mind Why don't we have a simple , secured & easy solution to receive our international payments? Now let me come to the point.....I guess there are no direct payment method  from Payeer & Airtm to Indian Bank not unless we use credit/debit card & through P2P payment services. Now I don't use credit card/ debit card for online banking transaction to protect myself from online scams.Now my point is that If I want to receive my payment from my Payeer & Airtm  account, I have to use Peer to Peer payment service , so that my money can easily be transferred to my PayPal account.My question is that if there is anything wrong to use P2P payment service between my Airtm  account & my PayPal account. Let me revise my question  this way.... Does it break any rule if I use P2P service  to get my payments from my Airtm account to my PayPal account ? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Regards.....

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.