Paytm Visa Debti card

DavuluriHemanth
Contributor
Contributor

My paytm visa debit card isn't working on paypal. Paypal keeps declining it and paytm msg says your card is not enabled for it. But it is already enabled. Idk what's happening my card is working everywhere instead of paypal

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Michael

Hi, @DavuluriHemanth. Thanks for taking the time to add your concern here on the PayPal Community Forum. Not being able to use a card is certainly a concern!

If your card issuer has told you the card is not enabled for online transactions, however, PayPal will not be able to access the card. We have to have the card issuer's permission to do that, and it sounds like we're being blocked from accessing it when you want to complete a purchase or send money.

Please consult further with your card issuer to see if they can adjust the settings within their system to allow PayPal to access your card. I hope this helps to clarify things. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

DavuluriHemanth
Contributor
Contributor

The card is enabled for online payments and i made few payments earlier through another app

Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hello @DavuluriHemanth

Thank you for reaching back out to us. For this situation, I would suggest you contact us to provide additional details.  To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.  I hope this helps.

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.