Paypal use my bank account not balance!!!!

merolaiman

Hi mr/mrs. i need help with sending payment. Paypal keep using my bank account instead of balance. I have already set my preferred way to pay to paypal balance.balance.jpghowever, when im trying to make a payment. theres no using balance option. only option for my visa card. payment.png

hope u guys can help n reach me out. thanks! 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@merolaiman

It ONLY converts it if you are using a credit card or bank account.

If you have funds in your Paypal balance then they 'have to' be in the correct currency AND you need to mark that currency as the primary one for that transaction and then you can change it back to your own currency after making the transaction.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@merolaiman

Are the funds in your Paypal balance in the same currency that the receiver accepts?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

merolaiman

@kernowlass

Nope, its different. Im on MYR and that guy on USD. but it doesnt matter right bcus it will convert tho

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@merolaiman

It ONLY converts it if you are using a credit card or bank account.

If you have funds in your Paypal balance then they 'have to' be in the correct currency AND you need to mark that currency as the primary one for that transaction and then you can change it back to your own currency after making the transaction.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

merolaiman

@kernowlass

What do you mean is i need to change my money MYR to USD and make USD to primary. Is that it? Can i convert my MYR to USD there?

Login to Me Too

merolaiman

@kernowlass

so im trying to use the Balance conversion, but idk why i couldnt select any currency. paypal is getting weird. but it works fine with Payment conversion. Any idea? convert.jpg

Login to Me Too

merolaiman

@kernowlass

Well, it cant be fix anymore because you cant convert if ure in Argentina , Brazil , Malaysia. shame on it. thanks for helping bro. if u have other ways to suggest me like how do i get usd and get rid of my MYR from balance it would be nice. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.