Paypal security check "Sorry we can't move forward..."

zour87D
New Community Member
When attempting to send money last night I received a security prompt for Paypal to send a text my phone. I had a problem with the forward on my google voice account and ended up not answering with the correct text code that Paypal sent me. After 2 failed attempts I now get this message when trying to send or withdraw money "Sorry we can't move forward. We couldn't verify your account. If you need help you can send us an email or call." 
-I emailed them and have not received a response.
-I have not received any sort of paypal limitation emails (as of yet) and I'm still receiving payments from ebay buyers.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

brahimzourkane8
Contributor
Contributor
The seller is probably correct. You need to wait 24 hrs. Be sure to download the Google talk plugin. Also before you try tomorrow call the Google voice number yourself & be sure the call is going through & you have a good stable Internet connection

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

brahimzourkane8
Contributor
Contributor
The seller is probably correct. You need to wait 24 hrs. Be sure to download the Google talk plugin. Also before you try tomorrow call the Google voice number yourself & be sure the call is going through & you have a good stable Internet connection
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.