Paypal recive money problem

Joaquin_MT
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I have one problm with my payment, and I hope you could help me. One commpany try to send me money on my paypal account. They try first time, and get message how i recive money only trough website. I go to my seetings and chnage that. After that, they try again, and then they get message "Please try again later". Then i go to my account and change seetings under block payment option, I change option "Pay with eCheck transfer for all website payments except eBay."(I uncheck that). They try to send me money once again and then they get a message "Sorry, we werent able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later." They try even send me a money on my pay pal request money, and even on my paypal - me account. Every time failure. I change my account from personal to bussines, and situation is the same. I hope you could help me! Greetings!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Joaquin_MT 

Check this page to see if you can even receive money in your region:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.