Paypal payment goods and services

foreverchamp
Contributor
Contributor

hey anyone can tell me if its danger or not i got 22dollars from someone that buyed a promotion in my instagram and he send me good and servies not personal payment or gift what i can do i have marked it shipped but nothing is to be shipped?

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@foreverchamp

He paid you the correct way as you are not allowed to sell and accept a friends / family payment, if you do then you risk your paypal account being limited and you would have no seller protection if he did a chargeback.

As you can't mark it shipped you may have to wait 21 days for its release.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

foreverchamp
Contributor
Contributor

what? i didnt understand with 

@kernowlass wrote:

@foreverchamp

He paid you the correct way as you are not allowed to sell and accept a friends / family payment, if you do then you risk your paypal account being limited and you would have no seller protection if he did a chargeback.

f you do then you risk your paypal account being limited and you would have no seller protection if he did a chargeback.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@foreverchamp

What didn't you understand?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

foreverchamp
Contributor
Contributor

what i need to ship bro ? someone got 0.53 cent from me (he scammed me) he can do it too maybe ? help me put pls ... ps deal is done i have shared him and he thanked me

Login to Me Too

foreverchamp
Contributor
Contributor

can you help me or no 

Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

you sold something,so buyer pays you via goods and services,Paypal gets its cut and now you have to show you have delivered the item by uploading a trckingnumber,else you wait up to 21 days.

but you do not have tracking,there is nothing to ship.

I read somewhere that he can pay you via goods and service,but his shipping address should be blank.

somewhere he can mark this is service,not goods,search this forum,I read that yesterday posted by sharpie when someone asked about her employer sending payroll check. 

Login to Me Too

foreverchamp
Contributor
Contributor

so after 21 days what will happen ?? and can he change his address to be blank if i told him maybe he can help i said that i have shipped that but i will change

Login to Me Too

foreverchamp
Contributor
Contributor

he said im new at paypal if he dont touch nothing will paypal do somwthing????plz reply

Login to Me Too

foreverchamp
Contributor
Contributor

HE SAID, I don’t know how to do that I’ve never used pay pal before but does it matter? how can i protect myself? ps i jave telled him why i didnt send moneys as gift or personal payment .... can he chnage his addres to be empty?( now)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.