Paypal order form goes to login then goes back to a blank order form forever and ever

swoof
Contributor
Contributor

So I am ordering stuff from one of my dropshipping providers. This provider redirects to a regular address form on the Paypal site. Just recently this order form has been throwing me a freaky error. 

The order form is at the URL https://www.paypal.com/webapps/hermes?token=XXXXXX

When I fill it out with my customer's address, it goes to Paypal login.

I login, then I get redirected to https://www.paypal.com/webapps/hermes?token=XXXXXX again, but there is no address left there.

I fill that in, and it goes to login again. I do it about 10 times and Paypal throws me a security check with a captcha, but other than that, it keeps on going in circles.

I have tried with different browsers, and also in private mode. I have switched off adblocker and I have a generous cookie policy. I have tested to delete the cookies and restarting the system. I will attempt to test with a fresh IP and on another computer next.

I am thinking that Paypal might have reached its limit when it comes to new addresses added inside my PP account. I am literally adding about 3000 new client addresses through that order form per year.

This is all very annoying and very costly, so I am extra happy for any ideas any of you people might give me.

P.S. I am a European client and I am ordering through an American address form. It tells me at the top "This web shop only ships to addresses within the United States."

This has previously never been a problem though. I have been ordering through it for years by simply adding my american client's addresses to it. The problem appeared about 10 days ago for the first time.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

swoof
Contributor
Contributor

Tried another IP in another country in a completely different browser (before was Windows 10, now it's Firefox on Linux)

The problem persists.

Login to Me Too

swoof
Contributor
Contributor

Now I've tried it with another Paypal account and still no success. 

I hope this is a temp error. I saw it about 10 days ago the first time, and then it solved itself. Why the hell can't PP give me an error code instead of presenting a blank order form on repeat? 

Still grateful for input though.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.