Paypal not letting me spend money.

Haxxing
New Community Member

I recently closed my old paypal account I've had for years to make a new business account as per request of a paypal customer support representative. Upon creating a new business account I became unable to use my old debit card and bank account for some reason. All attempts to send money to others had "Send Payment Now" greyed out. Now all the apps and other things I had linked to paypal I can't pay anymore. I've tried contacting support and receive an automated reply once a day. Their phone number is disconnected. I checked on the internet and they suggested to remove the debit card and bank account added and re add them. I did this and now I can't add my bank account.

This is the worst support I've ever received in my life. I'm so mad right now I'm about to have a heart ache from high blood pressure. I don't understand how a company that is built around assisting people in spending their money is making it so hard for me to spend my money. I have payments I need to make. There is no support. There is no assistance. The fk am I suppose to do? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.