Paypal nightmare glitch

JDB5
New Community Member
A little story to see if anyone else has this same problem #paypalnightmare Paypal fix the app so one doesn't accidentally give someone $200 that wasn't the $200 I was going to give the account Sadly this happened Friday as I wanted to purchase a expensive item And I was going to pay part of it Thusly I sent 200$ through paypal to my father's email Then set up his account What I didn't know is that his email can't be accessed anywhere but at work And worsely, I guess this "government computer" wouldn't accept paypal so I guess from what he told me, It wouldn't let him access the site to confirm his email So therefore We wanted to send back my money But I "stupidly" just yesterday Pressed "send money" thinking that's how to send back the 200$ But noooo....it wasn't So....I sent it...thinking that it was done...no..wait that thing is still here...why? Time to close the account Maybe that'll fix it Turns out I have to refund what I sent to me....and give him back the 200 dollars..... But sadly in order to refund it I have to have money in the balance I try to add money into the balance Whoops, your account has a problem go fix it!!!! *sigh* alright...submitted my ssn But I still cant add money Just....internet....fix yourself Cause this shouldn't happen @PayPal @AskPayPal @paypaldev @PayPalNews please fix it in a way so....when we want to refund something Ket it say it on the main page along g with the send money Or better yet...why cant we just send money directly into someone's bank account.. That'd be much easier and will be less of a problem But if there's a security problem with the last idea....never mind Just help me fix this...so life can be smooth once more
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.