Paypal locking account after transfers

Sj18
Contributor
Contributor
I am furious, I’ve been using PayPal for years, been transferring funds soon after each other for years, I can sometimes transfer up to 10 times within a few minutes. Now all of a sudden just this week Paypal has locked my account 3 x, 1st time, when adding a new bank account, second time when transferring funds (bare in mind last time before this was days) third time after transferring a certain amount then a newer payment soon after. I mean instant transfers no matter how many should not matter, surely? Now no one knows what to say, all of a sudden it’s wait 30 mins between each transaction, I can wait days between each and it still does not resume the issue, oh wait now you have to wait 78 hours, because I tried too many times, although the failed message that prompts advises to try again in a while or later. I’m fed up PAYPAL = useless! Oh and another thing, Paypal’s advisors tell me different reasons every time as clearly no one knows or gives a sh*t.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

erik11747
Contributor
Contributor

is it the suspicious behaviour?

Login to Me Too

Sj18
Contributor
Contributor
No idea, I haven’t changed my behaviour in any way, been doing it the same way for years!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.