Paypal keeps declining debit card

Xi_Ohnanana
Contributor
Contributor

A payment may be declined for several reasons. If your payment was declined, you may need to:

If none of the above apply or if you continue having issues with your payment, you can also try:

• Changing your payment method at checkout. If you only have 1 payment method linked to PayPal, you’ll first need to add another payment method. You can add a debit or credit card, or add a bank account
  • Confirming the recipient’s information. Make sure the recipient has finished registering for PayPal and you have their correct email address or phone number.
  • Contacting your card company or bank for more information. To protect your privacy, your card issuer or bank doesn't tell PayPal why your card was declined. If you’re still unable to make a payment, contact them directly for details.

Confirm the email address ( My email address is already confirmed.)

Update the expiration date or billing address associated with your credit or debit car ( My debit is still valid. Not expired. My billing address also is the same one that I have on my paypal. I already checked it a hundred times. I may edited my billing address but I already change it back to the original one. I ONLY ADDED THE STREET NAME ON MY ADDRESS. )

Confirm your credit or debit card so we know you’re the card owner (how?)

Go through a security check so we can confirm your identity ( how?)

- Resolve a limitation placed on your account (I checked it already and I'm not above the limit yet)

Changing your payment method at checkout. If you only have 1 payment method linked to PayPal, you’ll first need to add another payment method. You can add a debit or credit card, or add a bank account  (Since I dont have credit card, so I only use debit card. I already linked my bnk accnt. )

Confirming the recipient’s information. Make sure the recipient has finished registering for PayPal and you have their correct email address or phone number   (Done doing this a long time ago. )

Contacting your card company or bank for more information. To protect your privacy, your card issuer or bank doesn't tell PayPal why your card was declined. If you’re still unable to make a payment, contact them directly for details   (I've already done this and they said, there was no issue on my card or bnk accnt. )

Pls guys, I need to find the reason why paypal still declining my card. I've done everything except for those two yet. Help me plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.