Paypal just pay the merchant but not put it in billing

mdafiq
Contributor
Contributor

Firstly please dont rude by channeling my email to other route. 

Thanks.

On 13 June , I pay item order number Y1906130261 from buyee.jp. The item I buy using debit by linking to paypal. On 14 June, I cancel the order due to the seller ask to pay 10,000 yen for domestic postage. On my account, the payment already been made and I dont know is it to paypal or payment to buyee. I already made contact with my bank, they said on 13 june on 2.28pm, payment was made and after that there is no refund after the cancellation of the order. I already ask buyee and they confirm ask me to contact my Paypal (customer support) to check if Buyee has charged for 37,539 yen. Because there is a possibility it is a Paypal's error.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mdafiq wrote:

Firstly please dont rude by channeling my email to other route. 

Thanks.

On 13 June , I pay item order number Y1906130261 from buyee.jp. The item I buy using debit by linking to paypal. On 14 June, I cancel the order due to the seller ask to pay 10,000 yen for domestic postage. On my account, the payment already been made and I dont know is it to paypal or payment to buyee. I already made contact with my bank, they said on 13 june on 2.28pm, payment was made and after that there is no refund after the cancellation of the order. I already ask buyee and they confirm ask me to contact my Paypal (customer support) to check if Buyee has charged for 37,539 yen. Because there is a possibility it is a Paypal's error.

If a refund was issued on the transaction in your PayPal account and you paid by debit card, the refund may take a week, to 30 days depending on the card issuer.

Please note that this is PayPal user to user forum who can only give general information, not customer service who will be able access to your account information to handle your specific account issue.

To contact customer service:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.