Paypal itself did unauthorized transaction from my account

saurabhshelar
New Community Member

Hi, 

I got registration amount from my student which I had to refund due to some reason. I called paypal twice and after confirming with them, I did full refund processing. But, instead of refunding, paypal deducted their fees and added the money to my bank account (with low conversation rate as paypals policy)

After again and again contacting paypal, they issued refund and returned deducted fees and put negative balance in my account with dollars. And told me that it will be balanced whenever I will get another money.

Now, if I will get another payment, paypal will deduct that money with their conversion rate and I will be in loss for more than few thousand rupees. I am continuously calling paypal, mailing them, even mailed cbc team but with no reply. Customer service executive and supervisors telling that they cant do anything & contact cbc team. After mailing cbc, they are asking to call them. Cbc team is not even reading mail completely what is written. Why should I call them with international rates for paypals mistake? 
can anyone tell me how to solve issue of wrong transaction done by "Paypal" itself.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.