Paypal is insiting Adobe needs to confirm the payment...

evie14
New Community Member

Paypal is saying that they are waiting for adobe to process the payment that am I suppose to do? I think my paypal credit only has  4 bucks left b/c my payment is showing it as pending twice... but I can't get either paypal or adobe to put the order thru! And the stupid system isn't lettign em e-mail anybody. I can't talk on the phone right now.  What am I suppose to do. my adobe account is severaly past due b/c I've tried mutliple to reissue the payment and it isn't going thru! 

O-97Y267695D2987140

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @evie14,

Sorry to hear you're running into some issues getting your order to go through. It sounds like maybe your funding source was denied and the order is just sitting there in limbo. Normally, the merchant has the opportunity to update the funding source in this situation. They'll keep the same order, but just create a new authorization with a new funding source. However, all that has to be done through the merchant. I was able to find this article in Adobe's Help Center that may be able to help.

Best of luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.