cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal is by far THE WORST !

Contributor

Paypal is by far THE WORST !

it cost me $15.00 to transfer $800.00 to my paypal balance ! .. i did this so i could purchase a drone for $799.00 ... remember now this is cash were talking about .. i dont have a bank account of any sort  and i dont have a major credit card .. this is why i chose to use paypal , make sense ? .. anyway i go to buy this drone (for my sons birthday) from a legitimate merchant and what happens ? .. paypal blocks the transaction and puts a security hold on my $800.00 FRICKEN CASH ! ... to make a long story short , for the next 2 weeks i tried to purchase this drone from different merchants only to be blocked by this **bleep** company ! Finally i decided i was going to have to pull my money out if i ever wanted to use it .. get this now , it cost me $22.00 to pull my own money out of paypal (MOT$@^ FUC^$&^) ... so doing the math , that is $37.00 it cost me to do absolutely nothing but stress out for two fricken weeks ! .. i dont recommend this crooked company to my worst enemy ... oh yeah paypal also granted me a line of credit witch was **bleep** , because i could never use it because they blocked every transaction i tried to make where paypal credit was accepted ! ... KEEP YOUR MONEY , STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THESE HATERS AS POSSIBLE .... F*^&  OFF PAYPAL !