Paypal express checkout using REST

bidtozeo
Contributor
Contributor

hey,

I got 2 questions for express pyapal checkout from my platform and i need your assitence please 🙂 this is my first time using paypal api.

1. is it possible to add my own logo for express checkout using rest requests? if so, in which request should i add it (create? execute?) and how can i add it? i dont see option to add logo via dashbord.

2. paypal express checkout can be used only for paypal registered users? 

3. if im not sending receciving address when creating payment request does paypal takes the registered address from their side? what hapend for unregistered users in this situations? its possible tom open such form to fill an address on paypal express checkput window?

thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

1. You'll need to create an Experience Profile, and then include that Expreience Profile ID in your Create request.

2.  Nonregistered users can use the PayPal Guest Checkout experience to pay using a credit card, so they do not have to create/log-in to an account.

3.  When Guest Checkout is used they would fill out a checkout form including an address, and this address would be returned to you.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.